29 April 2014
Mother's Day is a day for you to show your Mum your appreciation and love and that you think she is the best Mum ever! Now is your chance to let everyone know why your Mum is the best.
Nominate your Mum for our Mum of the Year competition and stand a chance to win her a year’s supply of delicious chocolates from The Chocolate Tier. And the best part is you also get a year’s supply of chocolate!
All you have to do is like The Chocolate Tier page and post your nomination.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Closing date for entries is Thursday 7 May 2014.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. Entries via The Chocolate Tier Facebook page. Like the page and post your nomination.
4. The winning mum will be drawn from all the entries by an employee of The Chocolate Tier. Their decision will be final and binding. The winning Mum will be notified via Facebook and advertised on The Chocolate Tier Facebook page on Friday 9 May 2014.
5. All Mums entered must be willing to be photographed for The Chocolate Tier website and Facebook page and willing to be mentioned in publicity and marketing material.
6. All Mums entered must live in Johannesburg and have a delivery address within Johannesburg.
7. The winning Mum and son/daughter will receive their first chocolate delivery on Monday 9th May 2014 and thereafter on or around the 9th of each month until 9 April 2015. Should the 9th fall on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday, the delivery will be made on the working day before or after the Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday.
8. A delivery address where deliveries can be made and received must be supplied. No post office addresses can be used.
9. No employees of The Chocolate Tier or their immediate family may enter.
10. The monthly chocolate delivery may not be exchanged for cash.
11. The monthly chocolate delivery may not be transferred to another person and will only be valid for the winning Mum as chosen by The Chocolate Tier and the person who nominated them.
12. The monthly chocolate delivery will be chosen by The Chocolate Tier and will include a selection from The Chocolate Tier range.
Sign up for the Chocolate Tier newsletter It's FREE!